You can turn trouser 60 into a leggings by using g, x and z values.
- Define two x values in an empty part.
X1 for stretch reduction in x direction (e.g. 0,92 for 8%)
X2 for stretch reduction in y direction (e.g. 0,88 for 12%)
- Now define eight z values by combining the g values used in basic block trouser60 with the created x values.
z01=G03*X01→waist*0,92=8% stretch reduction in x direction
z07=G31*X02→inside leg*0,88=12% stretch reduction in y direction
- Call trouser 60 into the same part.
- Move front and back towards each other via positioning and set the side seam at the waist to 0.
- Now open the drag area finished measurements. You can change the values in x direction here.
- For the calf width to be set you have to adjust the corresponding option.
- Select the drag cursors at waist, hip, thigh, knee, calf and ankle one after each other and enter the corresponding z values in the value window.
- Now change to drag area line relocation to adjust the values in y direction (inside leg and side seam).